Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10 Days - Comfortabley Numb

Wednesday August 26th, 2009
10 Days


It's hard to believe that 10 Days have passed already. It has been an interesting mindscrew for me. The emotional and psychological upheaval the spiritual reflection and introspection the challenge and success of writing and adhering to this task and commitment to this task thus far.

So I sit here writing with a calm, but not totally satisfied with the results yet. I am pondering has the 30 day fast actually made any difference, has it changed me in anyway, or has it just me more aware that I am lying to myself and this challenge is a frivolous exercise in futility.

I think that it has changed me. I think it has made more aware. I think it has open my mind and heart the concept that ridding yourself self from toxic habits is paramount to your personal growth and spiritual evolution as it were.


I am not completely in a state of bliss or dreadfully unhappy...I am in a sort of in middle earth ...complacent and confused ...not really confused. I am trying to figure out what's next. Am I comfortable Numb. Are you ask yourself ? Is that a good thing or bad...quote unquote.

I guess that depends on me, you, us !! " Is it nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to oppose them " Hamlet

" To Be or Not to Be that is the Question " Hamlet


Peace be with you

Be well



Recipe of The Day :


Cod with Paprika & Potatoes

http://www.bestcodrecipes.com/cod-with-paprika-and-potatoes/



So Easy Spicy Cod - This is without a doubt one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. However we bet no-one will know if you don’t tell, tastes like something from a restauraunt.

Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Servings: 4
Main Ingredient: Cod
Difficulty Level: 1
Ingredients to make So Easy Spicy Cod

1 1/2 pounds cod fillets
2 cups salsa
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste
Directions to make So Easy Spicy Cod
Step 1:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2:

Rinse and dry cod fillets. Place fillets in a lightly greased casserole dish. Pour salsa over fish. Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
Step 3:

Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm over rice.

Related recipes:

1. Maritime Cod au Gratin [1] Maritime Cod au Gratin - This recipe is staight...
2. Baked Cod with Lime and Cilantro [2] Baked Cod with Lime and Cilantro - Cod fillets...
3. Cod Fish Cakes [3] Cod Fish Cakes - Cod baked to perfection in...

No comments:

Post a Comment