Monday, August 31, 2009

30 Day Fast - Day 15 - Befallen : Tale of Struggle & Victory

30 Day Fast - Day 15 - Befallen : Tale of Struggle & Victory

Monday August 31, 2009

(Attention Word Nazis - These blog post are done half conscience at midnight - fast and unedited to keep with the raw and pure truth of the intention of project...If the mosaic stream of conscientiousness and grammar offense you too bad...LOL)

Befallen :

"I've succumb to the darkside and have fumbled my way to ecstasy ....and I feel numb"

" Oh my soul is strong but the flesh weak...I pray save me from myself . My - My body betrays me and my mind is distracted "

" ..by delusions of deceit . Why do I do the things I do - and do not do the things I should ... Alas as they say there is a season for ..."

" for everything under heaven." " I am one - I am wiser from whence I come - I venture on to the promise land ..."

" I am a child of the Universe with no condemnation ...I am strong , free and full of light"

" It is a new dawn...." " The path is set before me I will not stumble... I am fortified and armed with love and compassion ..."

" VICTORY IS MINE ...."





Recipe Of The Day : Victory Dinner


Starter

Citrus Cerivche

Tarragon Lobster Cakes with Spicy Papaya Queso Blanco Sauce

Main


Basa Fish Fillets Baked in Garlic and Butter, served with coconut rice



Black Eyed Peas and Rice with a Spicy tomato Sauce

Dessert


Blueberry Ice Cream


Raw Peach Pie

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting approach. I'll have to go back and check this out from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete