Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 Day Fast - Day 14 - My Brain Hurts and Chocolate Soup

30 Day Fast - Day 14 - My Brain Hurts and Chocolate Soup

Sunday August 30th, 2009


(Attention Word Nazis - These blog post are done half conscience at midnight - fast and unedited to keep with the raw and pure truth of the intention of project...If the mosaic stream of conscientiousness and grammar offense you too bad...LOL)


"Is manifesting destiny maybe ..if can get my mind and spirit on the same page ..."


I didn't forget about youse gals and guys all 4 of you.. So cute !!

It's been two weeks or 14 days w00t ..who knew !!

My Brain Hurts ...it really does it is really hard work to change a mindset. The constant temptation and distractions. The outer will power to break down old habits...remove them and then replace them with new and improved ones. Crazy baby !!

I am feeling like I step out of an Escher Picture into a the movie " Waking Life"

My mind is wandering...my brain is revved and speeding its tripping every red light insight.

I am contemplating the psycho-physiological effect that this is having on me.

I am forcing myself not to have a nap...so I can re-train myself into a proper sleep routine again.

I am multi-tasking actually. I writing ...walking and watching a ipod version of Namestay London.

Isn't technology grand sometimes. The only thing I don't like is when the signal keeps dropping even when I am in a solid hotspot with full power.

Speaking of power ...multi-tasking drains the batteries fast. It is just like in real life. My batteries get drained way to fast lately. I am the Master of the Nap.

They say that Leonardo Da Vinci had several naps a nap...which made him so productive.

That reminds of the Seinfeld Episode where Kramer adopted that philosophy and drove Jerry crazier than usual. I post the link when I find it.

Well another week is a head and lets see what adventures I will get into.

So I gonna get off of here ...finish watching my movie , listen to some live latin music....and eat something. Maybe some Chocolate Soup


Bye for now ...


Recipe Of The Day

Chocolate Red Wine Soup with Strawberries

Chocolate Red Wine Soup with Strawberries

Ingredients

1/2 c Sugar
1.5 c Cabernet Sauvignon; Pinot
Or other dry red wine
3 oz Bittersweet chocolate
6 lg Strawberries – (to 8);
1 tb Vanilla extract

1 pt Strawberries; stemmed and cut

Instructions for Chocolate Red Wine Soup with Strawberries

Mix the sugar with the red wine and then add vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Add the precut strawberries. Marinate for 2.5 hours at room temperature.

Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler above gently simmering water and stir until smooth. Strain the strawberry mixture, reserving the strawberries. Heat the marinating liquid in a medium saucepan to the same temperature as the chocolate. Whisk several tablespoons of the marinating liquid into the chocolate and stir until smooth, then gradually whisk in the remaining liquid. Strain back into the bowl through a fine sieve. Cool to room temperature. Add the reserved strawberries. Refrigerate until well chilled, for about 4 to 6 hours. To serve, ladle the soup into 4 soup plates. Garnish each with a long-stemmed strawberry.

Ingredients:

1 bottle of red wine
8 Lg Strawberries

55g/2oz butter or butter subsitute
4 tbsp olive oil
6 red onions sliced
2 White Onion Chopped
4 chopped garlic cloves
2 tsp tomato purée
6 C of fresh Vegetable stock
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of thyme

3 oz Bittersweet chocolate


Very Odd that this recipe was very similar to my own even down to the wording.
Based On Recipe by Michel Richard - Which came first Chicken or the Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment