Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Day Fast - Day 18 - Reboot 2 - Fresh

30 Day Fast - Day 18 - Reboot 2 - Fresh

Friday Sept 4 , 2009

Wednesday Sept 2nd, 2009

Sorry Kids be really busy last couple here it is

Reboot 2 : Fresh

Life is a cabaret my friend welcome to the cabaret ...i will expand on this in another post. But suffice it to say. Life is Grand Had an amazing night last evening... Went to a funky Street party ...met some groovy people....and for this limited time only a few pics ... @twochix1 (Christi)











Welcome it's wacky and wonderful wednesday. I am sitting at a cyber cafe killing time before my next commitment. I am not at home cuz they are painting the hallway of the condo or the hobbit hut I call home. I am recalling the last 2 days and trying to glean those daily lessons or observations.

Yesterday was an peculiar but fun day...cyber met and converse with several real life celebs. Slightly odd experience. I'm not a real star chaser cuz to me they are just people, but it sometimes it messes you up.

I remember when I first Christopher Reeves in the early 90's the situation and timing just stuck with me. Then there was Steve Tyler from Aerosmith ...super nice guy a ball of energy and oh my goodness small statured. But the one that completely threw me for loop.

Is Jann Arden ...I was in her hometown and she used to own a restaurant. I thought it would be fun to go visit. Since I quite like her music and she is an uber-foodie what more could I ask for. I walked in sat down at the counter not expecting anything out of the ordinary when Jann Arden greets me with a smile and ask what she could do for me.

I looked up paused smile and mumbled something like what do you recommend. After hearing the suggestion. I said I'll take one those.

I now follow her on Twitter and I have to say although I still appreciate her as person and her music. Her sense of humor and comments a starting to annoy me. Get over yourself...LOL What is with all the Dear Jesus Crap...it is kinda offensive at times.

Possible exciting news ... I may be up for a new job or two I tell more about that later..but send me positive vibes...


Peace



RECIPE OF THE DAY - STREET FOOD

Street Food


America Best Street Food

America Most Bizzare Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment