Saturday, August 22, 2009

30 Day Fast - Day 6 - Saturday Night Fever

30 Day Fast - Reformat – Reboot and Rejuvenate in search of the truth about me.

Saturday August 23, 2009

(Attention Word Nazis - These blog post are done half conscience at midnight - fast and unedited to keep with the raw and pure truth of the intention of project...If the mosaic stream of conscientiousness and grammar offense you too bad...LOL)


Saturday Night Fever


I have Saturday Night Fever and I am so excited that I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like ... I am rested and on the move hungry like the wolf. I think I have pushed through to the other side - I can see clearly now that the rain is gone - I can see all obstacles in my way. I no longer think that it's the end of the world and I feel fine. I thinking I am getting to the heart of the matter within the rhythm of the night. I am standing in the place where I live and will go one step beyond until September. Which is a week away there is a whole new world it will be my oyster.

With rebel yell I stand tall like one tin soldier with a heart of gold and an eye of the tiger accepting that life and love is a battlefield. And I will be victorious.


I am so happy I gonna do the neutron dance. I better get my behind in line. I am open to whatever the night has to offer. But for now tonight I dance twist and shout. I will not worry and be happy I am on the road again with the guidance from the spirit in the sky. I feel and know now that everything is going to be alright.


Food that Makes us Feel Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment